I really can't say it any better than this article from the British Telegraph, so I won't even try. But I bet this Brit's viewpoint from the outside will reasonate with vast numbers of voters here in the U.S.
The Telegraph's Ten Reasons:
1. The Obama presidency is out of touch with the American people
2. Most Americans don’t have confidence in the president’s leadership
3. Obama fails to inspire
4. The United States is drowning in debt
5. Obama’s Big Government message is falling flat
6. Obama’s support for socialised health care is a huge political mistake
7. Obama’s handling of the Gulf oil spill has been weak-kneed and indecisive
8. US foreign policy is an embarrassing mess under the Obama administration
9. President Obama is muddled and confused on national security
10. Obama doesn’t believe in American greatness
You really need to read the exposition on these reasons. It's dead-on.